The XK140 was introduced at the end of 1954. The external changes that distinguish it from the XK120 included larger front and rear bumpers and intermittent turn indicators operated by a panel switch.
The front grille remained the same size, but was made from only one piece with fewer vertical fins, also incorporating the Jaguar emblem. New was also the chromed trim that ran along the center of the bonnet and lid of the trunk, where a new Jaguar emblem contained the phrase ‘Winner Le Mans 1951-3’.
This XK140 from 1956 was totally restored and upgraded between 2007 and 2010. It is accompanied by a dossier with photographic history of the restoration and is in very good condition.
Upgrades include full stainless steel exhaust from headers to tail pipe, electric power steering, alternator and XK 150/E-Type brake package.
- Leather Seats
- Wood Interior Trim